Take the opportunity to display your art
goes public puts known and (as yet) unknown talents in the spotlight.
It’s your abilities that count, not your qualifications.
If you want to concentrate on your artistic activities and don’t need the hassle of selling and managing your art, we can help.
- A studio full of art – but no way of displaying it
- No money to rent expensive galleries
- Still no name, nor a gallery that represents you fairly and in line with the market
- Changing exhibitions in public spaces
- Announcements in the media
- Contract work (through our central collection point and our records for client requests)
- Contact to other artists (exchange of ideas and experiences, workshops, etc.)
- Help with organisation and implementation of exhibitions
− The other perspective